We continue to serve our patient's dental needs during this time. We have in place all required and recommended COVID-19 guidelines given by our State and Health Officials. Below is a list of protocols that we are asking our patients to adhere to upon arrival at our office. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns at 541-451-1176.
- As mandated by our Governor, masks are to be worn at all times except while dental work is being performed. Accommodations can be made for minors and if medically necessary.
- Please come to your appointment alone unless you are accompanying a minor or medically assisting a patient.
- Please do not arrive to your appointment more than 10 minutes early. You are welcome to wait in your car for longer wait times or if you are more comfortable than in our waiting room.
- Your temperature will be taken and screening questions will be asked of you upon check-in.
- We have implemented many other protocols within our office to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients.
We look forward to meeting your dental needs and appreciate your patience in helping us create a safe environment for our staff and patients during your visit to our office.
Dr. Geoffrey W Blatter, DMD